D&G has formulated its DAIRY MEAL as a high fibre and high protein feed for horses and cattle. Dairy Meal is suitable for dairy cattle, conditioning cattle for showing, pony club horses and conditioning horses in light to medium work.
Dairy Meal is a mix that can be relied on to be palatable and digestible, containing a premium blend of nutritional elements such as protein, trace elements and vitamins to meet the needs of horses, cattle, goats, sheep and rabbits for sustenance and energy in performance.
Feeding requirements will depend on breed, age and sex of horse, plus the quality of pasture/hay and stage of training, intensity of exercise, body condition and metabolism of your horse.
Mill mix, steam rolled barley, steam rolled oats, cracked corn, sunflower, lucerne chaff, molasses, vegetable oil, salt and premium vitamin and mineral premix.
(Estimated levels supplied in 1kg)
- Digestible Energy (Mj/kg)11
- Crude Fibre25.00%
- Salt Maximum1.00%
Premium Vitamin and Mineral Premix
- Vitamin B6 Pyridoxinemg/kg0.58
- Vitamin B1 Thiaminemg/kg2.20
- Choline Chloridemg/kg66.00
- Vitamin Aiu3,333
- Vitamin D3iu333
- Vitamin B2 Riboflavinmg/kg4.40
- Cobalt as Sulphatemg/kg0.03
- Vitamin Emg/kg60
- Iodine as Potassium Iodidemg/kg0.066
- Vitamin Kmg/kg0.8
- Selenium as selenitemg/kg0.16
- Zinc as Oxidemg/kg25.00
- Copper as Sulphatemg/kg10.00
- Olic Acidmg/kg1.08
- Iron as ferrous sulphatemg/kg23.00
- Manganese as sulphatemg/kg25.00
- Vitamin B12mg/kg0.012
- Cal Panthothenatemg/kg4.80