Aglime is made from naturally occurring Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)
What does Aglime do?
- Aglime neutalises soil acidity to maintain proper soil Ph range.
- Provides the element Calcium essential to maintain plant cell functions.
- Stimulates microbacterial activity in the soil to aid plant nutrient availability.
- Stimulates root growth to help minimise soil erosion.
- Reduces the effects of manganese and aluminium toxicity in plants.
- Improves soil structure and textures permitting extensive cropping.
- Liberates essential trace elements such as Molybfenum.